Tuesday, November 20, 2007

WEEK 10 # 23 THE END..........

I am glad to have had the opportunity to learn new technology and be able do it during work time. I would like to say that the project was challenging, but even more challenging was to find time to complete the exercises without jeopardizing the quality of my work.

My favorites discoveries were the Avatars, Web applications, Flicker and YouTube.

I have always felt that I can learn anything if I really try, and if I can't it is okay too, real failure is not trying, the program reinforced that feeling.

The surprise for me was that I was able to accomplish all the exercises which seemed impossible to do at one time in my life. Having a Bloglines account now is for sure a take-away for me.

I think most of the technology involved in this project is already playing an important role for Libraries. Wiki probably can be used by HCPL to create a newsletter where employees may share ideas and anecdotes


I would like to learn more about eHCPL catalog, to be able to explain to customers when they ask: What is an ebook or audio ? etc. etc. and help them check out items.

No comments: